Wednesday, January 26, 2011

She is a she and always be my 'she'.

She is a she.

and always be my 'she'

and she is my lovely, gorgeous, adorable roommate, sahabat, and a good listener to me.

she is Aimi Diyana, Aimirokis, AimiHebat..

jazakillahhukhairan kasira aimi.

for still ber'lapang dada' with my manje2 and inmature behaviour up till this moment.

and she is now a 20 years-old girl?

uuuu..

may Allah grant u His ultimate blessing to you. and me too.

semoga dengan peningkatan usia ini, pecutan amal semakin hebat, demi mengejar masa suntuk dunia,

semoga terus tsabat dan hebat di jalan ini..

jalan yang diredhaiNya.

for you, my sahabat

i love you to the deepest of my heart.

i love you because of Allah.

like what prophet said,

" Tidak sempurna iman seseorang itu selagi dia tidak mencintai sahabatnya melebihi dirinya sendiri"

ukhuwahfillah ya ukhti, sahabat.

alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment